Meet professional Long Track!
Are your winters long and snowy? Do you get into slush? Snowdog from professional product line is for you then.
Snowdog Long Track B13 MER with trolley-slider suspension is designed to move on the deep snow and in tough operating conditions. Prolonged track (131") increases the contact area. Reliable and powerful engine XR2100 from Briggs & Stratton professional series boosts operator's self-confidence while operating Snowdog.
We offer you to watch this video in which Dmitry Sivkov, Snowdog CEO, tells about Snowdog Long Track. He went to the North-East of Russia to test this machine under special conditions.
Meanwhile, there are technical features of this model:
- 131'' long, 20'' wide track.
- Reverse gear.
- 3 cubic feet luggage compartment allows to carry bigger load.
- New trolley-slider suspension improves deep snow performance. Can be used with sliders removed.
- Openable hood for easy engine and transmission maintenance.
- Wide handlebar makes steering easier and enlarges the luggage compartment.
- Heated grips that are controlled by a handlebar switch ensure the ride will be comfortable.
- Handguards which protect user’s hands against tree branches and cold wind.
- Powerful 6-diode headlight.
Dealers' contacts are placed in Dealer locator.
We wish you a great season!